Sunday, April 3, 2011

AVON REP BAG!:)

NEW BAG!
Well last year in July, I started selling AVON in addition to making bags:)  So it made sense to make a bag for AVON!  Well, that sounds easier than it was...I had to be sure to make something fabulous that would advertise what I did without breaking any avon rules.
So here it is!
THE NEW AVON REP BAG!
The bag can be black or brown (YES!  I MAKE THEM FOR mark. TOO!)
They have either an avon or mark. sized clear vinyl pocket on the front for the current brochure.
There are several text options available for either the top or bottom line, and several fabric linings available for the inside of the bag.
The inside of the bag is fully lined, has 4 large pockets, a magnetic snap closure and a small vinyl pocket for business cards!
For ordering information, please contact me at:
goldilockslovespolkadots@gmail.com!
you can also order this bag directly from my ETSY shop, or from my BONANZLE booth:)















Michelle

7 comments:

  1. To order this bag, please e-mail me at goldilockslovespolkadots@gmail.com

    It is also available at my ETSY SHOP!:)
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/goldilocks1999

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, do you still make AVON bags? I just started selling and I would love to have one of your bags!!!

    Robin
    harleybytch03@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also sell Avon and I would love one of your bags,, How much do you sell them for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you still sell these bags? I am interested in the red one with poka dots.

    ReplyDelete