Thursday, January 28, 2010

Something New!:)



Here are pictures of some of the cute things I made Sarah for her birthday this year!  I couldn't decide which color theme to go with, so I made her 2 sets-one in pink and one in aqua-and of course they BOTH HAVE CUPCAKES!:)
I love this apron!  Not only is it ADORABLE!  It is reversible! The first side has 2 pockets to hold your cooking utensils.  I made Sarah's with aqua cupcake fabric, aqua dot and brown & aqua polka dots.  I added aqua ric rac to the pockets to add a little retro look to it:)
I found some cute aqua measuring spoons and scrapers for her pockets:)  I love the hot pads and oven mitt-They are REAL-meaning they have INSULBRITE and 4 LAYERS OF QUILT BATTING
so she can use them for baking and not burn her little hands:)  They are also cute for her play bakery, where she loves to make up playfood for the family to purchase from her bakery-"Cupcakes:)"
More photos...:)
Back view of the chef hat...it is fully lined, so it is actually reversible also-I used the brown & pink polka dot fabric for the lining of the pink hat, and aqua with brown pin dots for the lining of the aqua hat:)  Each chef hat has a 3"x 2" velcro strip so that they are adjustable:)

Pink apron with "Little Lady" tossed cupcakes on pink with scattered fuchsia multi-colored dots and brown with pink polka dot pockets.  Each pocket has pink ric rac trim:)
The apron is reversible-one side has 16 little pockets for crayons, and the other side has 2 pockets and is to use for cooking/baking.  I also made her a matching chef hat, hot pads, and oven mitts for each apron:)
Close-up view of the CRAYON POCKETS...each little pocket holds it's own crayon, there are 16 pockets total-perfect amount for 1 pencil, 1 pen and a pack of 14 crayons:)
     Additional photos show hot pad holders, pink apron closeup and some other shots of my adorable cutie in her aprons:)

No comments:

Post a Comment